Friday, April 4, 2008

Flickering Flame

The flickering flame,
Once shining bright,
The dying star,
Once giving light.
The fading glory,
Once in full radiance,
The shriveling flower,
Once in blooming fragrance.

The coiling serpents,
The twists and turns,
The gnawing pain,
The blisters and burns.

Prime it was,
Past it is...
Genesis it was,
End it is....

Euphoria is ambient,
But with the high, comes the low,
Youth is transient,
Clutching it tight, wont make aging slow,
Change is resilient,
But life is free, so let it flow.....
Fear of loss is recreant,
So when the soul is dying, just let it go.....

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2009 at 1:02 AM , Blogger Bapi said...

I had no idea about your talent regarding this field & I feel pity for myself and I do'nt know that wheather i'll be able to excuse myself or not .While writing, my chest is expapanding probably to infinite level.May God bless you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home